Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SF Found Fashion in my own closet!

Every time San Francisco gets a heat wave I dig through my bin of warm weather clothes that exists only for these few days a year that the temp reaches above 70 degrees. While pulling out various faves I haven't had the heart to part from even though they only come out about twice a year I came across this BCBG blazer I found at Crossroads Trading Co. last year but have never worn. It is one of those rare finds where you know you won;t get a lot of wear out of in this city but you just have to have it…especially when it is BCBG for only $35! The idyllic seaside landscape inscribed on the blazer gives you the mindset of lounging on the beach yet the sharp edges and jersey inset sleeves create a sophisticated yet comfortable SF outfit. This blazer just goes to show that when you are patient really good things will come…







No comments:

Post a Comment