Monday, May 19, 2014

San Francisco Fashionable Work Outfit

The only thing better than finding a great fashion bargain is getting one for free! Last week my boss let us raid the sample rack and we were like kids in a candy store. I got a lot of great things but my favorite is this white Top Shop dress just in time for Spring. By pairing it with an absurdly fabulous necklace from Aldo and casual H&M sneaks and $60 purple cat eye Ray Bans from Loehmans I was able to comprise a super springy yet super comfortable outfit on a very minimal budget. The most versatile part of the outfit if my Anne Klein watch I got for $25 from Jeremy's Dept. Store. Total outfit…only $180! Just got the dress back from the dry-cleaner so totally wearing this outfit tomorrow...


Dress: Top Shop- Free
Shoes: H&M- $10 
Watch: Anne Klein- $25 (Jeremy's Dept. Store)
Purse: Big Buddha- $60 (DSW)
Necklace: Aldo- $25 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban- $60 (Loehmans)


No comments:

Post a Comment