Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Layering!

As many San Francisco women have learned, layering is key to living in this city. Especially if you want to wear your dresses. I have found that layering a dress over jeans is a really cute way to stay warm while still being able to let your dresses live outside your "I am going to keep this in case I go on vacation somewhere warm" bin. Especially if you are lucky enough to find a cute little wool dress like this one. Got this one for $8 at Out of the Closet on Polk Street and it is by far one of my favorite found fashion buys. I layered it over a pair of worn in American Eagle jeans I have had for a hundred years and accessorized with a Big Buddha handbag from DSW, and Forever 21 booties and necklace. Whole outfit only cost about $140! 

Dress: Out of the Closet
Jeans: American Eagle

No comments:

Post a Comment