Sunday, July 6, 2014

Napa Wedding Outfit

            I had the perfect outfit picked out for my friend's Napa wedding this coming weekend. Until I spoke to her and found out that my outfit was too dressy and my stiletto heels would surely sink into the ground as the reception was outside. Given that I had just dropped $200 to ship my wedding dress to my mother I was not in the mood to spend a fortune on a new outfit. But ever the fashionista, I wanted to look like I had spend a fortune. Enter Out of the Closet and their fantastic selection of dresses. I ended up walking out with a fantastic Esprit midi dress and one back up just in case form Banana Republic. Total for the 2 dresses…$13!! Each one was $6.50 and in great shape. This is why I visit this thrift store at least once a week. The dress below is the Esprit dress and it's mid-length and wistful flow are perfect for a summer Napa wedding.




Dress: Esprit from Out of the Closet ($6.50)
Shoes: Dizzy from DSW ($19.99)
Bag: DSW ($35)


No comments:

Post a Comment